Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Review of Hot Glue Gun Helpers!

Pin It

Thank you Creative Home Arts members for the positive reviews.  We really appreciate it!  Please visit this link to read the reviews.

Here is what the members said....

Angelikah Stafshol, Lordsburg, NM
“I would recommend this product because it does exactly what it says.  It protects one from those terrible burns that can be caused from the hot glue gun. I found it was a fun, colorful, and excellent way to craft without getting those burns that we all have experienced.”

Nichole Langmeyer, CAMILLUS, NY
“Great product for hot glue gun users.  Protects from finger tip burns and the tweezers are quite useful for small beads and sequins.”

3 comments:

  1. I won my Hot Glue Gun Helper on a blog....I can't tell you how much I LOVE it! It would be lovely if you made the finger tip helpers juts a tad bit bigger for those of us with pudgy fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan,

    I have suggested this a gazillion times to the fine folks at Plaid.... I think they are getting made larger.

    Crafty Hugs,
    cathie

    ReplyDelete